but also left with a strained hamst

Moderator: Moderator

but also left with a strained hamst

Postprzez lw789 » poniedziałek, 25 cze 2018, 00:58

NICE, France -- Second-seeded Ernests Gulbis will meet Federico Delbonis in the Open de Nice final after brushing aside defending champion Albert Montanes on Friday. Gulbis of Latvia dropped just one point on his first serve on his way to a 6-0, 6-3 victory over the Spaniard. "He allowed me to play," Gulbis said. "I felt confident from the first rally on. I had good timing. The first set was one of the best sets I have played." The seventh-seeded Delbonis ousted fourth-seeded Frenchman Gilles Simon 6-2, 6-4. Gulbis has won all five of his previous finals on the ATP tour, and triumphed in Marseille in February. Delbonis, who beat top-seeded John Isner in the quarterfinals, is 1-1 in his previous tour finals. The 23-year-old Argentine lifted his first title in Sao Paolo in March, after losing in Hamburg last year. "It was a pretty good match," Delbonis said. "Gilles always fights and he showed it in the second set when he broke me. But I took control again. "The final will be very similar to the match against Isner. Ernests has a strong service. If I am focused, I will always have a chance." Blank Mexico Jersey . 3 seed Phillip Kohlschreiber from Germany. Defending champion Marin Cilic also reached the semifinals -- his fourth in Zagreb -- defeating fellow Croat Ivan Dodig. German qualifier Bjorn Phau beat Dudi Sela of Israel to reach his first semifinals in nearly five years. Hector Herrera Mexico Jersey . -- Mississippis Andrew Ritter said his game-winning, 41-yard field goal felt good off his foot. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop. ... co-jersey/. Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night. Javier Hernandez Mexico Jersey . Curtis Davies and Robert Koren secured the victory with goals inside 35 minutes of the fifth-round replay against the second-tier side. Hector Moreno Mexico Jersey . -- Jerome Williams glanced at Philadelphias schedule and realized he would be facing the Oakland Athletics yet again, with another new team. PITTSBURGH -- The Pittsburgh Steelers released linebacker LaMarr Woodley on Tuesday, with a post-June 1 designation to save money under the salary cap and signed agent safety Mike Mitchell from the Carolina Panthers. Mitchell first announced on Twitter that he has signed with the Steelers and his agent Brian Hamilton confirmed the signing to The Associated Press. Financial terms were not released. The Steelers have not announced the addition of Mitchell. "First I have to thank God for this blessing and Mr. Rooney and the Steelers organization for such a great opportunity!" Mitchell wrote on Twitter. Mitchell started 14 games last season for the Carolina Panthers and had 66 tackles, four interceptions, 3.5 sacks and two forced fumbles for the leagues second-ranked defence. Mitchell came to Carolina after four seasons with the Oakland Raiders, mostly in a reserve role. The 6-foot, 210-pound Mitchell brought an attitude to the Carolina defence, regularly collecting personal fouls and league-imposed fines for late hits. By releasing Woodley with a post-June 1 designation, the Steelers up about $8 million in salary cap space in 2014. The money saved will likely go toward signing the teams selections in the NFL draft in May. Woodley will, however, count $8.5 millionn against the teams cap number in 2015.dddddddddddd Selected by the Steelers in the second round (46th overall) of the 2007 draft out of Michigan, Woodley signed a six-year, $61.5 million contract in 2011, but has struggled to remain healthy. He missed at least three games in each of the last three seasons as hamstring and other lower body issues kept him sidelined for long stretches. The turning point came in a 25-17 win over New England on Oct. 30, 2011. Woodley sacked Tom Brady twice in that game, but also left with a strained hamstring. He had nine sacks at the time of the injury, played in two games the rest of the way and could never seem to rediscover the productivity that made Woodley and James Harrison one of the most feared outside linebacker combinations in the league. Woodley, 29, failed to get a sack after Oct. 20 last year and ended the season on injured reserve. While Woodley sat with calf problems, Jason Worilds thrived. He led Pittsburgh with eight sacks and the Steelers made the fifth-year linebacker their transition player. Woodley started 81 of 94 games during the regular season as well as seven of eight post-season games in his seven years with Pittsburgh. He made the Pro Bowl and selected second-team All-Pro by The Associated Press in 2009. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Postprzez » poniedziałek, 25 cze 2018, 00:58

Powrót do Hobby